Dean of the Faculty
- Name: Abdollah Baradaran
- Rank: Associate Professor
- Education: Ph.D in TEFL
- Department: English Language Teaching
- cell phone # 0912-1256941 , 0910-6702005
- Office # 021-88370650
- Ph.D: In Teaching English as a Foreign Language TEFL ( IAU research and science campus 1377)
- M.A: In Teaching English as a Foreign Language TEFL ( Allameh Tabatabaee University 1367)
- B.A: In English language and Literature (Allameh Tabatabaee University 1357)
Administrave positions in IAUCTB
- Dean of the faculty of foreign languages 1369-1377
- Head of the Center of Graduate Studies 1379-1382
- Research deputy of the IAUCTB / Vice president or acting director of the university – 1382-1389
- Head of the Research Council in district 8 of IAU-1388-1393
- Head of the English Department for B.A and M.A studies 1369-up to now
- Full time academic member of the English Department
- Director of the Research council of the IAUCTB 1382-1379
- Director of the publication center of the IAUCTB 1382-1379
- Director of the publication council of the IAUCTB 1382-1379
- Head of the publication council in IAU, district 8
- Head of the Pyambar Azam University Complex – 1393-up to now
- Dean of the Faculty of Foreign Languages 1393-up to now
- Head of the English department of graduate studies M.A & ph.D since 1393-up to now
- Head of the executive committee for the crusaders and self – sacrificing students of IAUCTB 1383-1389
- Chairman of the executive committee for Tirbunal Theorizing, Critics and Scientific debates
- Committee member of the academic recruiting members in IAUCTB for 5 years
- Committee member of the commission of students special educatinal affairs for 5 years in IAUCTB
- Committee member of the university transactions in IAUCTB for 5 years
- Committee member of Cultural Council in IAUCTB, 1382-1389
- Chief of the committee of instructor recruiting for Special and General English departments in district 8
- Committee member of the International Scientific Congress for science production, software and thought freedom movement.
- Committe member of the executive head quarter of the 25 years of effort and attained honors of the Islamic Azad University
- Committee member of planning, programming and budgeting council in IAU district 8
- Chief of the committee of the university’s project in district 8
- Committee member and plannor of the intrepreneurial offairs in IAUCTB
- Committee member of the composing team of the university’s long term strategic program
- Committee member of the supreme head quarter for comemorating research week
- Committee member of the university’s educational council 1382-now
Printed articles in scientific Journals
- The Impact of CALL Technology on Improving EFL Learners’ Pronunclalion Power.
- The Impact of Online Chatting on EFL Learners’ Oral Fluency
- The Effect of Colllaborative Risk Taking on Learners’ Writing Ability of Iranian English Students.
- The Effect of Task Repetition on Pragmatic Awareness of Iranian EFL Learners.
- The Impact of Cultural Background of Iranian students Test Taking Affair Regarding Cloze Tests.
- The Impact of Teaching Culture to the Iranian Students of English as a Foreign Language.
- The Impact of Target Culture on Listening Comprehension of Iranian EFL Learners.
- The Impact of formula on Multiple Choice and yes/no Question
- The Impact of Scaffolding on The Iranian EFL Learners English Academic Writing
- . A Study of The Role of Collaborative Negotiation in The Acquisition of Lexical Meaning.
- Comparing the Effect of Difficult Words and Key Cohesive Lexical Chain on Iranian EFL Learners Reading Comprehension.
- . Investigating The Relationship between Iranian EFL Teachers’ Teaching Styles and Their autonomy.
- . The Effect of Self Correction on Extroverted and Introverted Intermediate EFL Learners’ writing Improvements.
- . The Difference Between Extrovert / Introvert EFL Learners Cooperative Writing.
- Exploring The Relationship Between Iranian EFL Teachers’ Styles and Their Total Autonomy.
- The Role of Critical Discourse Analysis (CDA) in Translations of The Book: An Introduction to Sociology; on the Basis of Fairclough’s Model.
- Investigating The Relationship Between Iranian EFL Teachers’ Teaching Styles and Their Neuro-linguisti Programming.
- On The Reationship Between Iranian EFL Teachers Perfectionism and Their Reflectivity.
- The Impact of Correction for Guessing Formula on MC and yes/no Vocabulary Test Scorcs.
- The Comparative Effect of Using Electronic Short Story Books and Traditional Printed Texts on EFL Learners’ Reading Comprehension.
- The Comparative Effect of Top-down Processing and Bottom-up Processing Through TBLT on Extrovel and Introvert EFL Learners’ Reading Comprehension.
- The Comparative Impact of Using Intensive Reading and Task-Based Reading Activities on Intermediate Iranian EFL Learners Writing Abilities.
- The Relationship between Teaching Styles and Autonomy among Iranian Female EFL Teachers , Teaching at Advanced Levels .
- The Relationship Between EFL Teachers' Efficacy of Classroom Management and Their Personality .
- The Impact of Utilizing computer Assisted Language Learning on EFl Learners ' Foreign Accent Reduction .
- Comparing the Effect of Structured Pre-Task Planning in L1 and L2 on EFL Learners' English Wriring Performance .
- The Relationship between Learner Autonomy and Vocabulary Learning Strategies in Iranian EFL Learners With Different Language Proficiency Level .
- Cognitive Strategy Instruction: Using L1 during L2 paragraph Development process.
- The Study of Ideological Manipulation in Persian Translations of Noam Chomsky 's Media Control Based on Farahzad's Translation Criticism Model.
- Impact of Station Teaching on EFL Learners' Vocabulary Retention .
- The Role of Translation Industry in Knowledge Based Ecconomy: cultural / scientific Investment or loss of money.
- Principle and Theories of Translation
- General English Throug Reading
- English For the Students of Persian Literature
- English for The Students of Applied Chemistry
- English for The Students of Pure Chemistry
- Backache and Ways of Prevention
- Artrorumatism and ways of coping with it
- Encyclopedia for children “tell me why”? Volum 9
- Encyclopedia for children “tell me why”? Volum 10
Articles presented in International Conferences and Seminars
- “The Impact of Group Work Risk Talking on Writing Skill” ( malysia)
- “The Effects of Multimedia CALL on Vocab Learning” (south korea)
- Language Evaluation and Tests Quality (IAUNTB))
Honors and awards
- Award winner of the appointed academic member of Tenth Anniversary of the Islamic Azad University.
- Award winner of the National Conference on Englsh Language and Linguistic Issues in Islamic Azad Universsity, North Tehran Branch.
- Award winner of the appointed research deputy of the year in 1385.
- Award winner of the best translator of the book “World of Arts” in Roshd Best Books Festival.
- Award winner for the active participation in chain conferences of county’s vision document in the norrizon of 1404.
- Award winner of the best research director in 5th Research Anniversary Festival in 1388.
- Award winner for participating and attending the workshop of improving and developing Educational Methods and Technoques.
- Receiving the certificate of attending the workshop for educational management for research deputies.
- Receving the Certificate of Attending the Strategic Managment Workshop.
- Receving Certificate of Attending a Course in “Leadership in Higher Education” Oxford University in England.
Research and Educational activities
- Advisor of more them 80 graduate theses
- Reader of more them 80 graduate theses
- Taching B.A courses to the stdents of translation 1365-1377
- Teaching M.A courses to the students of TEFL and translation
- Teaching the following courses to ph.D students
a . Materal development and syllabus design
b. SLA studies
c. FLA studies
cooperating in teaching affairs at M.A and Ph.D levels with different universities.
- IAU South Tehran Branch .
- IAU North Tehran Branch .
- IAU Qods Branch .
- IAU Qeshm Branch .
- IAU Bandar Abbas branch .